Phase II of eased lockdown effective from 02 June, 2020
1. Nationwide curfew remains in place, timing now 10pm—4am.
2. Full opening of financial sector – normal working hours
3. Restricted opening of places of worship, (regular church & mosque services ONLY), to be based on State Govt protocols.
4. Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods &essential travel
5. Gathering of >20 persons remains prohibited; outside of workplaces + religious services
6. Aviation Industry requested to start developing protocols for domestic flights to possibly resume from June 21
7. The workplace hours remain 9am-2pm.
8. Street hawking is prohibited
9. Hotels may reopen
10. Restaurants outside of hotels must remain closed for eat-in—TAKEOUT ONLY
11. Bars, gyms, cinemas, nightclubs, parks closed until further evaluation
12. All schools to remain closed until further evaluation
13. Offices maintain 2m physical distancing + 75% max capacity
14. Federal government lockdown in Kano lifted.