The Periscope reporter
Adamawa State Police Command has released schedule for screening of recruit constables across the local governments of the state
The press release Saturday, issued by the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Yahaya Nguroge identified police children school and Karena police barrack as the venues of the screening exercise to be carried out according to local governments as follows:
1. Madagali/ Michika – 24th August, 2020
2. Mubi North/ South – 25th August, 2020
3.Maiha/ Gombi – 26th August, 2020
4. Hong – 27th August, 2020
5.Song/ Toungo – 28th August, 2020
6. Ganye/Jada – 29th August, 2020
7. Guyuk/ Shelleng – 31th August, 2020
8.Lamurde/ Numan – 1st September, 2020
9. Demsa/ Mayo-Belwa – 2nd September, 2020
10. Girei/ Fufore – 3rd September, 2020
11. Yola North/ South – 4rd September, 2020
12. MOP UP – 5th September, 2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
All Applicants are to report at the venue in their clean white T-shirts/Shorts, canvass with the following mandatory basic requirements:
1. National Identity Number (NIN)
2. Original and duplicate copies of credentials: – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two (2) white flat files with recent passport photographs attached.
3.Printout of application submission confirmation page.
4. Duely completed Guarantor’s Form
5. All applicants must wear face mask.
“NOTE: Any applicant who fails to present any of the above requirements will not be considered for the screening.
“Applicants are also warned to conduct themselves properly and in strict adherence to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
“Anybody that has nothing to do with the screening should not be found within the vicinity of the exercise”.