Bell Dome Consult Limited is building a 70-bed capacity modern hospital that will open in October, 2020 at Adasolid Estate, Wauru-Jabbe, Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.
The Hospital is desirous to employ qualified personnel on full-time and part-time basis of the following cadres:
• Full-time General Practitioner
• Part-time General Practitioners
• Part-time Consultant Paediatricians
• Part-time Consultant Physicians
• Part-time Consultant Obstetricians
• Part-time Consultant Surgeons
• Part-time Consultant Haematologists
• Part-time Consultant Microbiologists
• Part-time Consultant Pathologists
• Part-time Consultant Radiologists
• Full-time Pharmacist
• Full-time Pharmacy Technicians
• Full-time Pharmacy Assistants
• Full-time Community Health Officer
• Full-time Community Health
• Full-time Medical Record Officers
• Part-time Nutrition Officer
• Full-time Nursing Officer
• Full-time Registered Nurses
• Part-time Registered Nurses
• Part-time Nurse Anaesthetists
• Part-time Scrub Nurses
• Full-time Laboratory Scientist
• Part-time Laboratory Scientists
• Full-time Laboratory Technicians
• Full-time Laboratory Assistants
• Full-time ICT staff
• Full-time Admin Assistants
• Full-time Account Clerks
• Full-time Caterer
• Full-time Stewards
• Full-time Security Guards
• Full-time Drivers
• Full-time General Cleaners
• Full-time Laundry Cleaners
• Part-time Gardeners
All interested qualified persons should submit their applications with attached Curriculum Vitae, Motivation note, passport photograph, copies of relevant credentials and current licences if applicable, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th September 2020.
The subject of the mail must be “INTEREST TO WORK IN BELL DOME CONSULT HOSPITAL”.
ALL documents must be attached in standard PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for final interview under strict NCDC COVID Protocols.
BELL DOME CONSULT LIMITED
No 15 Ashuku Road, Off Gibson Jalo Road, Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.