The Periscope Reporter
Islamic Medical Association IMAN, Adamawa State Chapter has inaugurated her new executive members.
The statement Sunday, issued by the chapter Public Relations Officer, Malam Adamu Haladu revealed that the appointment of the new executive members was made by the Shura Committee, constituted on February 28, 2021.
The Shura Committee led by Ustaz Auwal Dawud (FMC Yola), in her wisdom, embarked on wide and critical consultations in line with the association’s constitution and considering the membership composition cut across the healthcare institutions within the state.
The appointment of the new IMAN state executive was sequel to the expiration of the tenure of of Dr. AbdulAziz Rabiu Baka led exco.
Haladu presented the list of the new executive members being inaugurated on Sunday, March 21, 2021 as follows:
1. Dr. Talba Mahmud Aliyu (FMC Yola) Ameer.
2. Salihu B. Jada (Specialist Hospital) Vice Ameer I.
3. Dr. Barkindo Hamidu (FMC) Vice Ameer II
4. Adamu Usman Galadima (College of Nursing) Secretary General.
5. Rufai Adamu (FMC) Asst. Secretary I
6. Shitu sani Hassan (Specialist Hospital) Asst. Secretary II
7. Hadiza Yakubu (Specialist Hospital) Ameerah – Sisters Forum
8. Aishatu B. Mustapha (FMC) Secretary – Sisters Forum.
9. Tanimu Salihu (Specialist Hospital) Editor-In-Chief
10. Auwal Dawood (FMC) Editor
11. Bello Ahmad Muhammed (FMC) Internal Auditor.
12. Bappa Buba (Specialist Hospital) Financial Secretary
13. Hajiya Rabiyatu Aliyu (FMC) Treasurer
14. Haladu Adamu (FMC) PRO I
15. Nasiru Muhammad Musa (Specialist Hospital) PRO II
16. Usman Gidado (FMC) Legal Adviser
17. Dr.Abdulazees R. Baka (FMC) Ex-officio I
18. Ahmad Usman Kilishi (Specialist Hospital) Ex- officio II
The new executive members were urged to discharge their duties faithfully with dedication; diligently and prudently.